Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

The 3 products that define me:

Gucci Cologne

Cocoa Butter

Irish Spring Body Wash



I like Gucci Guilty cologne because it has a clothing line as well. Also I like the color of red, green, and brown. When I wear the clothing, cologne, and maybe even the shoes; I feel better that I have on all one brand. Gucci is also considered a luxury item.











I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter because it carries a smell that mixes well with cologne. I also like the fact that it is smooth on my skin. The vitamins in it are also is good for healthy skin. My mother used to use it on me when I was young so it carries a sentimental value as well. Palmer's is the only brand I chose.









I like Irish Spring Body Wash because it carries a scent that says "you're a common man". It also mixes well with my lotions and cologne. It carries a fresh scent, even if you buy the 3-4 different fragrances. If I decide not to wear cologne or lotion Irish Spring still maintains a desirable scent.







No comments:

Post a Comment